Not many magazines have sparked creativity for 100 years, but Bauchle Fashion has-and throughout 2016 will be celebrating that achievement. Launched in 2014, when you could barely find a magazine blog in existence. Bauchle Fashion was an immediate (if surprising) success. It might have been thought that a magazine site devoted to fashion for mainly women and beauty topics couldn’t have been more common, but the opposite was true.
Why bother when so many other sites can offer fashionable content. Well, it seems no one had insider knowledge and helpful advice that helped such a wide audience. Around 2015, I decided to expand the site and offer advice for men as well. Why you might ask? Men need easy tips so they can look like GQ models in seconds and express their own style in the process. Bauchle Fashion thrived, offering a mix of practical advice, intelligent commentary and an insider view –a recipe that survives today. The magazine has commissioned and helped show off an astounding collection of vivid images that expressed the soul of each post.
I may be biased, but I doubt that anybody who reads this versatile content will come away disappointed. Learning about really amazing designers, photographers, models, and other artists, takes the audience into a fun atmosphere when you read the quirky in depth interviews. You feel as if you are at a café sitting and chatting with the person, who is being asked questions. These are just a few of the names that will captivate any lover of the magazine, and many others who are interested in the entertainment industry, photography, and social creativity. Geri nominated me for the getting to know you award, also know as the (Liebster Award). Thanks so much for this award nomination. If you don’t know what this is exactly, you just answer 11 questions and nominate other people to get know each other a bit better.
In case you are curious if there was anything scandalous, here are my answers to the 11 questions asked below.
|Tom Ford Leather Jacket So Edgy|
2) What is one movie you could watch over and over again and never get tired of? I can think of one in particular I just saw recently, Bridge Of Spies! It is a stand out film with twists and turns and has you on the edge of your seat. Tom Hanks defending Rudolf Abel was truly amazing with both men becoming more like brothers through the ordeal.
3) What is one thing from you childhood that you
would love to bring back? Real music! It seems like on the radio lately, if a
song is catchy or so it becomes a hit. When artists actually used to sing and
write music that needs to come back. |
4) What is your favourite restaurant and what do your normally order? It isn’t really a restaurant but I love Starbucks! It is like a fun relaxing place to go when you just want to unwind and the perfect place for creative inspiration. I normally order, tall white mocha it is just perfection in a cup.
|5) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? The chic city of Milan, Italy, it is one of the biggest fashion capitals of the world and known as the heritage city. They stick to classics and shake up traditional style so nicely.|
|6) Have you stuck to your new year’s resolution? I never make any; if I did it would be to remember to bring a hat with me when I go out. |
|7) If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be? Victoria Beckham! She gets to be married to David Beckham and what girl wouldn’t want that. Victoria has classy style but it would only be for a day since I am happy with being me.|
|8) What is your favourite holiday? Christmas! Baking cookies and watching holiday movies can be a real treat. Seeing your family fighting and getting to watch is also fulfilling.|
9) What is something that you cannot live without? I can’t live without my purse collection! Luxury bags are universally fabulous.
10) What age did you start blogging? I’ve been
creatively thriving since the age of 16. When I started developing my site I
was around 23 or 24. I wanted to express my passions and create an artistic
outlet for fans of the fashion world.|
Here are my 11 questions for the sites I nominated.
1) What was the last thing you bought?
2) Favourite colour?
3) Pub or Café?
4) If you could have only one luxury handbag in the world, what would it be?
5) Do you secretly have a sweet tooth?
6) What is your guilty pleasure song?
7) If you could be born in another era, what era would you pick?
8) Do you ever feel like something just gets on your nerves?
If so, what is it?
9) Are you all about trends?
10) Do you get paid for your posts if so how?
11) What brand is played out and which is timeless?
Nominees are Outside The Vogue, Blog Behind The Look, Sponsored By Coffee, Rainbow-Rose Blossom, Monday Projects, Skylish, The Fashion Salt, Fashion Dreams And Lifestyle, Reflection Of Sanity, Violettroots, A Glass Of Ice.
I can’t wait to read all of your posts and get to know you more, while I sip a perfectly shaken cocktail on the rocks.
Photography Getty Images
Photography Getty Images