Physical attractiveness is the degree in which someone’s physical features are considered astatically pleasing or beautiful. The term often implies sexual attractiveness or desirability, but you can also be distinct from the two. There are many factors which influence one person’s attraction to another, with appearance being one of them.
This may sound superficial but when it comes to what we notice most; it is normally looks first. It isn’t just society that influences us into thinking one particular person is attractive, it speaks on how we feel individually. In many cases, humans subconsciously attribute positive characteristics, such as intelligence and honesty, with physically good looking people. The old term you have probably herd more than once to describe someone’s looks is, “you have hit the genetic lottery” this can sound a bit misleading. The truth is men like women, have absolutely no idea on how to make themselves look interesting to the opposite sex.
No matter how many guides are out online you always get the sense they are giving you unrealistic tips. I mean how can you go out and just randomly buy an Armani suit and jet off to Paris to impress a girl for the weekend? It just isn’t as simple as it may seem. Why can’t they come up with something easy to follow and have them actually be effective. If you desire to get a female’s attention boys, you just need to know how to let your naughty side out! I am not talking about giving us a show or removing your shirt, then again that could be interesting. Wait that is for another show, I am sure it would be appealing to the eye though. Trying not to steer off topic, all you need to do is learn how to dress devilishly handsome.
Right now your mind is probably racing back and forth trying to figure out what I am even talking about. The term devilishly handsome, can reference to the phrase “You’re so attractive it is a sin” or, the person has a devious or seductive personality that lights up a room. He comes off truly mischievous, alluring, with matching drop dead good looks. It sounds great but how do you achieve this? Don’t worry, I’ve compiled some top tips on how you can become a truly handsome man with devilish appeal!
1) Be Confident- What’s wrong with being confident? Some people when you bring up confidence, automatically assume you are arrogant or that you feel entitled over other people. There is a difference between being comfortable in your own skin and being arrogant. If you walk around thinking you own the world and look down on other people for not being up to your standard. That is obviously a good indication that you are probably highly pompous and arrogant.
Be confident in who you are and your own skin and own your sexuality with a saucy attitude that isn’t hard to miss. A feeling of self-assurance arising from one’s appreciation of abilities and qualities from the way you dress, to how you act all sums this up. When you dress in fitted clothing like a nice tailored blazer with jeans or an actual full on delicate suit you are sending the message, I got myself together and I am loving every minute of it.
2) Don’t Care- Who cares what they think. Guys you probably say this to yourself quite often. Honestly, it is a good phrase to repeat when you ever have any doubts about yourself. Not caring what someone thinks of you is the best way to be. Not only will this make life easier but you will be able to focus on what matters most. When you have a drink and have something to eat. Don’t be messy clearly but also wear your sunglasses. A nicely structured pair of hot sunnies can make or break your face. Eat that delicious food with pride and keep that sexy attitude going strong.
3) Sexy Pervert- Ladies, you know when you are out having a cocktail and you notice a man staring at you and he can’t stop smirking. His eyes light up and he is beaming from head to toe…well that is what we call a sexy pervert. Guys this doesn’t mean you have to stare at a woman and make her feel uncomfortable, like you are giving her stalker vibes. Basically, it is in the look you give in your eyes. Try this, I want to get to know you face with a dash of total swagger with a dapper edge. Nothing makes a woman more impressed when you can give her this fiery eye contact. This will have things exploding in motion.
4) Work It- Make sure you take care of your health and physic. Not just for us women but for your own personal self as well. Let us not lie to ourselves, no matter who you find attractive physically we can all agree on that washboard abs are very appealing. One thing women really love to see is when a man can take care of his health. You don’t have to belong to a gym to achieve these goals. Something simple like running around where you live or having weighs in your place, can make it seem you have a personal gym with you all the time.
If you are traveling, it is best to do some simple crunches and lifts this can really keep you on track while seeing nice results in the process. It isn’t just about working out to have these flat stomachs. You also have to eat a healthy lifestyle and stick to treats that you love in moderation. Being committed to your workout routine can help you live a better lifestyle.
5) Bad Boys- Let that inner bad boy in you come out to play lads. This is not only fun and exciting but it can really impress a lot of women. Don’t always have a schedule or come off being highly predictable on dates. There is nothing less appealing when you are just plain boring. Take her to a place she has never been before and surprise her with something that takes both of you out of your comfort zone. Try sporting a nicely edgy leather jacket. Not only is a leather jacket a symbol of being a bad boy but it can really appeal to so many people. Even if a woman likes a guy in a suit or maybe prefers a more casual attire. A leather jacket can be versatile and really make a statement when you enter a room.
In mythology the devil is said to persuade people to commit sins by using his charming good looks. Why not use these terms to help yourself to become more devilishly handsome?
Photography British GQ, Esquire
Written by Heather Lisa Noire